Don’t leave it to chance – unchecked appliances could pose a risk to you and your family .
All gas appliances in your property need to be safety checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer annually and serviced according to manufacturer’s instructions. Any appliance left unchecked could leave you at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
It’s an extremely good idea to have your gas pipework inspected at the same time as having a gas safety check, every year – and it’s law if you’re a landlord.
If you notice any of the following warning signs, you’ll want to get your appliance serviced right away:
- The gas appliance is not working properly.
- The appliance is burning with a lazy yellow flame rather than a crisp blue one.
- Black marks/stains are evident around the gas appliance.
- The pilot light keeps going out.
- There is increased condensation in the room.
If you need a gas safe registered engineer to check your appliances or provide boiler installation services, give us a call on 01708 502 346, fill out a contact form here to find out how we can make your project come to life.
We’re not just available for small projects, if you’re looking for plumbing for home renovation & refurbishment, we’ve got you covered!