Lazard Plumbing, Heating, and Gas is a specialised plumbing contractor providing premium installations and maintenance services to residential and commercial properties in East London and Havering area. Our commitment to high-quality work and service levels enabled us to grow exponentially and expand our team.
We are currently looking for a Gas Heating Engineer – Service & Repair Residential
You will be an expert with breakdown diagnosis, repairs, and reactive maintenance of residential heating installations while providing excellent customer service. You will also be experienced in boiler installations for private properties.
You must be Gas Safe registered and have at least 5 years of breakdown, diagnostic, and repairs experience. You will work on diagnosing, testing, repairs, servicing, and installations of heating systems. All engineers must be confident, with an excellent understanding of heating installations.
- Gas Safe registered
- Experienced in central heating installations; understanding design and details
- Experienced in underfloor heating installations; understanding different systems and design elements
- Boiler and general central heating installations and repairs
- Central heating wiring and controls
- Clear communicator
- Customer handling
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Positive can-do attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Clean full UK or EU driving license
- You care for the job you are doing and the people you are working with, both clients and team members
- You love to be organised, prepare your work in advance, and so whatever it takes to get the job done
What we offer:
- Standard hours – 5 days a week, 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday. Some weekends may be needed
- Company van and petrol allowance (to be discussed in more detail upon interview)
- Engineers receive £10 for every 5-star review a client leaves online for a job they have completed